Stars Are Blind
Paris Hilton was right. The stars are really blind.
Perhaps the most controversial issue and most discussed news today was the new zodiac sign Ophiuchus. Many got pissed especially those who are suckers of Horoscopes and who depend their lives on the movement of the moon and the stars. Or got pissed because they hated their new zodiac sign.
I, on the other hand, do not buy this horoscope thing. I believe in my own power. I believe that I am the master of my own life. I believe that I am the driver of my own destiny.
I do not believe that the stars will see my future.
Trust me. Even the great Paris Hilton believed that the Stars were really blind.
Earlier this evening, I conducted a survey asking about the worst song ever written. I wonder why no one answered a Paris Hilton song. This song catapulted other acts who are noob and who cannot really sing. No thanks to the autotune technology.
Anyway, let’s just leave the new zodiac sign issue to a rest and let’s just enjoy this Paris Hilton song. Admit it. You sang this one back in the day. After all, some (pretending) experts are saying that there is really no new zodiac sign.
I still trust Zenaida Seva and her famous free will line at the end of her horoscope.
Zenaida Seva, pray for us.
- anchorolog-y likes this
- youngand-gilded likes this
- color-me-happy likes this
- tttrixieee likes this
- keepstalkingandenjoy likes this
- brainfartingideas likes this
- kristinamariedychangco reblogged this from juanrepublic
- suluteras likes this
- northernxlights likes this
- lunaticrag reblogged this from juanrepublic and added:
- lunaticrag likes this
- bluesandsunshine likes this
- kaijagape said: yes! yes! yes! to zenaida seva! I miss seeing her on t.v “mayroon tayong free will, gamitin natin ‘toh”
- sijessicanamaymalay likes this
- chinitang-litratista likes this
- pragmaticintrospection likes this
- shiwangwang likes this
- extraordinerie likes this
- jonviktor likes this
- jaydeeen reblogged this from juanrepublic
- grilledgnarly reblogged this from juanrepublic
- grilledgnarly likes this
- bayangkablabberina said: well said….
- bayangkablabberina likes this
- kkdploves12 likes this
- neekooii likes this
- reserese likes this
- teacher-laia reblogged this from juanrepublic
- littlecraftyqueen likes this
- coffeebreathkisses reblogged this from juanrepublic and added:
- immegmeg reblogged this from juanrepublic
- immegmeg likes this
- ilovedinoman likes this
- acrosszeuniverse reblogged this from juanrepublic
- mynerdyglasses likes this
- thaasaurus likes this
- gnirkxiang likes this
- bee2x likes this
- miakooks reblogged this from juanrepublic
- ibleedchocolate likes this
- aiccaroxas likes this
- paulaheartyou likes this
- thelegendoflexi likes this
- magandaurlko likes this
- iamwalp likes this
- bingojuno likes this
- ricemonsterr likes this
- betterneverchange likes this
- juanrepublic posted this
This is a personal blog where rants, raves, and everything in between is written and posted.
About the Blogger: His name is Juan, a frustrated writer who hails from a sauna town at the foot of Mount Makiling. He spends his being an overworked and underpaid High School teacher and being a self-proclaimed superhero who is dreaming and trying to make a difference, one post at a time.
For correspondence, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find me at these websites:
My Lakbayan grade is C!
How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!Created by Eugene Villar.
"Speak now or forever hold your peace.."