Word of the Lourd: Buwan ng Setyembre
Sa kasaysayan ng mundo at ng Pilipinas, marami ang naganap sa buwan ng Setyembre. Mga pangyayaring nagpabago sa kasaysayan ng mundo. O mga pangyayaring humulma sa kung anong meron tayo ngayon.
May mga pangyayari sa ating kasaysayan na sinasabi nating “sana ay hindi na lang nangyari” o kaya naman ay “paano kaya kung?”. Pero ika nga, “There are no ifs in history.”
May saysay pa nga ba ang kasaysayan? Alam kong marami sa mga kabataan ngayon ang ayaw ng pag-aralan ang history dahil ito naman daw ay “studying the stories of the dead people.”
Hahayaan ko na lang na si Lourd de Veyra ang magkuwento sa inyo.
- iamcherrypicker likes this
- brookespoint likes this
- january25th reblogged this from juanrepublic and added:
- purtycamel likes this
- starlordisamutant likes this
- bennyboyjandroo likes this
- sublimeinebriation likes this
- earlydawnprecedessunrise likes this
- enialalalai likes this
- gemoii likes this
- top9everything likes this
- batangeneo likes this
- nakererurish reblogged this from juanrepublic
- margoism reblogged this from juanrepublic
- nakererurish likes this
- gladsusana reblogged this from juanrepublic and added:
- maby likes this
- tumblrbubot likes this
- juanrepublic posted this
This is a personal blog where rants, raves, and everything in between is written and posted.
About the Blogger: His name is Juan, a frustrated writer who hails from a sauna town at the foot of Mount Makiling. He spends his being an overworked and underpaid High School teacher and being a self-proclaimed superhero who is dreaming and trying to make a difference, one post at a time.
For correspondence, please email me at email@example.com
You can also find me at these websites:
My Lakbayan grade is C!
How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!Created by Eugene Villar.
"Speak now or forever hold your peace.."